The Tahoe City Lodge team is a very accomplished group of professionals with decades of experience in designing, evaluating, developing and operating environmentally sensitive lodging properties throughout Northern California, and specifically in the Tahoe Basin.
Introducing the team members...
- Hornberger + Worstell Architects, leading hotel architects with significant Tahoe experience
- Christian Strobel, highly accomplished hotel consultant (ex-Chief Development Officer, Joie de Vivre) with experience developing Tahoe hotels
- Wyatt Ogilvy, highly respected Tahoe land use expert
- Auerbach Engineering, local engineering firm with decades of Tahoe experience
- Ascent Environmental, CEQA consultant with significant experience in evaluating Tahoe Basin projects
- Jones Lange LaSalle, National leader in market research, project feasibility, and financial impact reports
- Brad Hester, 30+ year local in Tahoe and a leading real estate broker
- Samir Tuma, Managing Member, Kila Tahoe with strong ties to Lake Tahoe and extensive experience in developing and operating lodging properties in California resort destinations
Kila Properties is a hotel ownership group located in Northern California operating boutique hotels in vacation destinations. The small, privately held company's management team believes in connecting deeply with the communities they operate in. They have been very successful in not only providing high quality lodging coupled with great customer service, but also by partnering with local businesses and stakeholders to ensure they are a productive member of the local community.